This blog is dedicated to my three beautiful pups, Scout, Bandit, and Daisy. In the photo below, Bandit is the smiling dog on the left, Scout is smiling dog on the right, and Daisy is the cutie in the middle with the happy grin and longer, fluffier hair.
I would also like to thank my boyfriend, Dan, for being such a big part of our lives and for encouraging me to set up this blog!
As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE to share photos (and the stories behind those photos), so, instead of cluttering up your email with large .jpg and/or .pdf files, I decided to create this blog as a place for Dan and I to share our photos and to keep you, our family and friends, up to date with the happenings of our lives. I got the idea a month or so ago while reading and enjoying a few of your blogs, but I didn’t really decide to put one together for myself until a week or so ago. This blog will basically take the place of our annual holiday news letter.
Please feel free to post comments in the space provided. However, please be mindful that, since this blog is being set up in website format, that any and all comments posted to this blog are public and available for the entire internet using community to see. Please use caution and respect when mentioning other people and, if at all possible, please refrain from using last names. You do not have to be a blog subscriber to post a comment. If you are not a blog subscriber, simply sign in as anonymous and post your comment. But please! As my sister so carefully points out on her blog, if you do comment using anonymous, please be sure and sign your first name or initials at the end of the comment so that Dan and I know who the heck you are!
That being said, please be sure and start with the oldest posts first and work your way up from October 2006 through to the present. Enjoy the blog!
Erin (a/k/a "Girlfriend") Dan (a/k/a "Boyfriend")
Favorite Disney Animated Movies:
101 Dalmatians
The Fox and the Hound
Lady and the Tramp
Other Favorite Movies:
Grease with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder
Jaws I, II, and III
Favorite Childhood Memories:
Going to the theater with my Dad and sister to watch the movie E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial the summer of 1982.
Going to a manicure party with my Mom, my friend Karyn, and my friend Karyn's Girl Scout troop.
Camping trips with my Dad's family up near Lake Buchanan in Ottertail County, MN.
Late night evening meals with my grandparents at their restaurant at the close of business.
Favorite Childhood Toys and Games:
Weebles
Skadoodle
Sorry!
Marbles, a/k/a Chinese Checkers
No home is complete without the pitter patter of doggy feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment