The AHANM Doggie Dash & Dawdle is one of the Animal Humane’s largest fundraisers and, according to the television news reports, more than 3,000 people showed up on November 4th for this year’s event. Daisy and Dan “dashed” the 5K animal friendly run in approximately 37 minutes and Scout, Bandit, and I “dawdled” the 2 mile walk in under an hour. With over 40 vendors and rescue groups, the Dash and Dawdle is certainly the premier canine social event of the year! If you're looking for something fun to do with your dog, I stumbled across this awesome website a few weeks ago: http://www.abqdog.com/. The site lists a number of interesting Albuquerque dog-related events on its calendar! Check it out!Thursday, November 15, 2007
Doggie Dash & Dawdle!
The AHANM Doggie Dash & Dawdle is one of the Animal Humane’s largest fundraisers and, according to the television news reports, more than 3,000 people showed up on November 4th for this year’s event. Daisy and Dan “dashed” the 5K animal friendly run in approximately 37 minutes and Scout, Bandit, and I “dawdled” the 2 mile walk in under an hour. With over 40 vendors and rescue groups, the Dash and Dawdle is certainly the premier canine social event of the year! If you're looking for something fun to do with your dog, I stumbled across this awesome website a few weeks ago: http://www.abqdog.com/. The site lists a number of interesting Albuquerque dog-related events on its calendar! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great blog! And love the photos taken by Dan. Thanks again for the cute "backyard barbecue" Thanksgiving greeting! I will check the site often for doggie updates. Anne
Post a Comment