No home is complete without the pitter patter of doggy feet!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome to My Very First Posting!

October 2006 - Here’s a photo of me, my friend Christy, and her two children enjoying a hay ride at McCall’s Pumpkin Patch in Moriarty, New Mexico. I realize you might be sitting there wondering why it is that I decided to kick off this blog with a photo from October of 2006, but, if you’ve found this site it’s probably because the address was provided to you in this year’s Thanksgiving card, so it makes perfect sense for me to start this blog with a photo chronicling exactly what it was that we were doing approximately one year ago. That being said, there are plenty of things to do at McCall's and Dan and I very much enjoy visiting the farm. You can feed the farm animals, take a hayride to the pumpkin patch, or get lost in the corn maze. You can also race a pedal cart, mine for gemstones, or launch a pumpkin from their pumpkin cannon. If you’re interested in visiting McCall’s next year, here’s a link to their site: http://www.mccallpumpkinpatch.com/index.htm. Unfortunately, the Boyfriend and I were unable to make it out to McCall’s this year, but last year we were lucky enough to have three of our dear friends join us for the day! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

D said...

Do you think next year they will let us take the Dogs on the Hay Ride?